Two-Tray Box Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Two-Tray Box Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
The Two-Tray Box from Creative Options is the perfect storage solution for any hobbyist or child with a lot of little nick nacks! Complete with two cantilever trays, adjustable compartments, and a deep base, this toolbox serves as storage for any and all of your favorite crafting supplies.
The front of this Two-Tray Box is secured with an easy latch and even includes holes where two locks can be fixed for extra security. The durable hard plastic serves as a sturdy design for on-the-go transit of your crafting supplies. The lid has a hint of sparkle which I think is a lovely touch, and the Two-Tray Box comes in blue, gray, and pink color options, so it can be used by both boys and girls.
There are two small storage compartments on the lid of the Two-Tray Box. These are the only two compartments that can be opened from the outside and do not have the ability to lock like everything in the center compartment. These smaller outer compartments are great for very small tools or writing supplies.
The inside of the Two-Tray Box is very exciting! Similar to a fisherman's tackle box, the Two-Tray Box opens up with two layered trays for easy access and perusal. Each tray has a variety of rows to store your smaller craft supplies or again, tiny little toys. You'll notice slots within these rows where you can insert the included dividers to create as many as 24 storage compartments! Here are a few more ideas based on project focus:
Tools such as pliers and wire cutters
Spools of wire and cord
Sewing and Quilting:
Spools of thread
Small rolls of fabric
Water-soluable marking pen
Paper Crafting and General Crafting:
Pens/colored pencils/markers/other coloring supplies
Dies (bottom compartment)
Small card-making paper packs
Paper quilling supplies
Yarn / Needlecraft:
Small skeins of yarn
Short or circular knitting needles
There are so many craft supplies you can store in your Two-Tray Box. What I've listed above hardly scratches the surface on all the possibilities! In stylish colors and a handy, sturdy carrying case, the Two-Tray Box is the perfect toolbox for any and every crafter to use for their hobby of choice.
What else would you store in your Two-Tray Box? Let us know in the comments!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DohVinci Anywhere Art Studio Review
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom Bracelet Craft Kit!
- Enter to win Duck Tape Transparent Tints!
- Enter to win a Two-Tray Box!
- Chance to win the On-the-Go Stationary Kit!
- Chance to win Deborah Norville Everyday Baby Yarn!
- Chance to win the Headphone Wrap DIY Kit!
- Chance to win a Lava Lip Gloss Kit!
- Chance to win Red Heart Amigurumi Yarn!
- Sock Friends Puppets Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sponge Fish Preschool Craft
- Seashell Fish
- Glow In The Dark Plastic Water Bottle Bowling
- Free Printable Farm Word Search For Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Patriotic Painted Rocks
- Patriotic Slime
- Sponge Toss Water Game
- Make Playdough With Crayons
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More