We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Sometimes the simplest toys provide the most entertainment, and that’s the case with Wikki Stix. For over 20 years, Wikki Stix have brought joy to kids across the nation. This fun and suprising art supply offers endless possibilities for creativity and play.
Wikki Stix are a toy you have to see to believe. This wax-coated yarn can be molded into anything. Totally bendable, kids can use scissors to cut each creatable into smaller sizes. Wikki Stix cling to just about any surface (including other Wikki Stix), but they aren’t sticky to the touch.
When your kids craft with Wikki Stix, there's no need for glue or paste, which means less mess and more fun for the kids (and for you). Wikki Stix are reusable, so reposition and reuse them as often as desired. Not only will you save money, but you'll also save a trip to the store.
The simple brilliance of Wikki Stix is that they allow children to turn ordinary items into customized art projects. Kids can decorate gift boxes, make holiday decorations, or fashion 3D animals as pictured above. Because this creatable involves no preparation or clean-up, take Wikki Stix on road trips or other outings. Wikki Stix are great for the classroom, too; students and teachers can work together to create maps, graphs, and diagrams.
The Super Wikki Stix pack includes 3 feet of stix in 8 colors, which means there are plenty of supplies for crafty kids. Whether your kids play with Wikki Stix on their own or with their friends, you will be amazed to watch them engage in stimulating hands-on play that will captivate them for hours.
BONUS! Enter to win a package of Super Wikki Stix here. Contest ends 5/17/15.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DohVinci Anywhere Art Studio Review
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom Bracelet Craft Kit!
- Enter to win Duck Tape Transparent Tints!
- Enter to win a Two-Tray Box!
- Chance to win the On-the-Go Stationary Kit!
- Chance to win Deborah Norville Everyday Baby Yarn!
- Chance to win the Headphone Wrap DIY Kit!
- Chance to win a Lava Lip Gloss Kit!
- Chance to win Red Heart Amigurumi Yarn!
- Sock Friends Puppets Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sponge Fish Preschool Craft
- Seashell Fish
- Glow In The Dark Plastic Water Bottle Bowling
- Free Printable Farm Word Search For Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Patriotic Painted Rocks
- Patriotic Slime
- Sponge Toss Water Game
- Make Playdough With Crayons
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More