Wire and Bead Art Kit Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
If you have loved the other whimsical and eco-friendly crafting kits we’ve reviewed from Hazelnut Kits, you’re sure to love this one, too!
High-quality materials meet endless inspiration with this Wire & Bead Art Kit. This kit includes real copper crafting wire and beads made from all sorts of materials, from glass to shells to wood. My favorite part of the Wire and Bead Art Kit is not only the quality of the materials- it’s the color, too! Each bead and each strand of wire has such a vivid hue that any project you make is sure to be absolutely beautiful. This kit also includes helpful technique tips and project inspiration to guide your little ones through the crafting process, which is especially helpful if they have never made any projects from wire before. That being said, the craft wire in this kit easily bends, twists, and transforms, so it’s very easy to use.
The Wire & Bead Art Kit is prefect for ages 8 and up, but we’d be surprised if adults didn’t love this kit, too. Kids can create all sorts of enchanting projects from this kit, from bracelets to ornaments to key chains, and so much more! And, like the other crafting kits from this amazing brand, kids can even utilize the box as an art display or make it part of their projects, which makes this kit wonderfully eco-friendly. No matter what you create, you simply can’t go wrong with a crafting kit like this one
Win a Wire & Bead Art Kit from 12/15/14-12/29/14!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If your kids love to finger knit, then you probably never seem to have enough finger knitting projects for them to tackle. With this… Continue reading: "Flower Crown Finger Knitting for Kids"
- Chance to Win a Brea Resse Watercolor Cream Set!
- Chance to win the 2-in-1 OOLY Flipside Notebook!
- Enter for a chance to win ArtiSands Sand Painting Kits!
- Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
- Chance to Win a NASA Out of this World Color and Sew Pillowcase Kit!
- Irv's Luggage Max Toy Roller Bags Review
- Sock Friends Puppets Review
- Enter for a chance to win Iron-on Art Transfers!
- Chance to win the U Make It Character Creator!
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Retro Video Game Desk Organizer
- DIY Toy Story 4 Forky Pumpkin
- DIY Harry Potter Wand Holder
- How to Make Magnetic Galaxy Slime
- DIY Polyjuice Potion Harry Potter Slime
- NASA Out of this World Color and Sew Pillowcase Kit
- Riley Blake
- Adorable Toilet Paper Roll Advent Calendar
- Washi Tape Easter Egg Garden Craft
- Washi Tape Easter Egg Wall Hanging Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More