Zoku Dino Pop Molds
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Zoku Dino Pop Molds
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
My daughter and I have been yearning for the warm weather to get here and we've finally had a little taste of it. However, it's not here to stay yet, which means we had to improvise with our sweet treats since the ice cream truck isn't coming by yet. Who says popsicles are just for summer? We tested out the Dino Pop Molds from Zoku and had a blast with them!
Although dinosaurs are long extinct you can make them come back to life with these larger-than-life dinosaur friends. Each pack comes with 6 molds including a cave girl, a stegosaurus, a pterodactyl, a tyrannosaurus, a triceratops, and an apatosaurus. You and the kids are going to have a roaring good time whipping these beastly things up.
Each mold is made with a rubber material that is BPA and phthalate free and also allows for super easy popsicle removal. Making popsicles have never been easier; all you have to do is pour your liquid to the fill line, insert the sticks (which are the dino tails), freeze and voila. Because these aren't your typical popsicle molds, I found it easier to twist and pull the stick once they were ready and they slid right out! We used Kool-Aid to make our popsicles, but you can use pretty much anything - Orange Juice, smoothies, water, yogurt, Apple Juice or even champagne and oj for a fun adult popsicle (in a dinosaur mold haha).
The sizing is perfect for small hands and small bellies, so every little kid will love them. With the drip guard attached to the stick, it helps from making huge messes and the small size is great for portion control. As an adult you'll also like the holder that the molds are in since it keeps everything upright; it would be a disaster trying to keep the molds in a vertical position while they freeze.
Zoku also offers fish molds, polar molds and space molds for a fantastically fun summer treat.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Enter to win Tulip Fabric Markers!
Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
Chance to win Oodles of Doodles Multi-Surface Markers!
Chance to win the Fun in the Sun Deluxe Rubber Band Crafting Kit!
Win a Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit
Enter to win the Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit!
Irv's Luggage Max Toy Roller Bags Review
Enter to win a Children's Plastic Knife Set!
Enter to win Fun Silicone Candy Molds!
Enter to win Mini Animal Cookie Cutters!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Melting Beads Gull
- Duct Tape Coin Pouch
- Make-Your-Own-Art Kit
- Embroidered Cloth Diapers
- Hook and Loop Cloth Diapers
- Diy Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Frankie the Friendly Frankenstein Can
- Fun in the Sun Deluxe Rubber Band Crafting Kit
- BlissLights BlissBulb
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More