Zoku Dino Pop Molds
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Zoku Dino Pop Molds
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
My daughter and I have been yearning for the warm weather to get here and we've finally had a little taste of it. However, it's not here to stay yet, which means we had to improvise with our sweet treats since the ice cream truck isn't coming by yet. Who says popsicles are just for summer? We tested out the Dino Pop Molds from Zoku and had a blast with them!
Although dinosaurs are long extinct you can make them come back to life with these larger-than-life dinosaur friends. Each pack comes with 6 molds including a cave girl, a stegosaurus, a pterodactyl, a tyrannosaurus, a triceratops, and an apatosaurus. You and the kids are going to have a roaring good time whipping these beastly things up.
Each mold is made with a rubber material that is BPA and phthalate free and also allows for super easy popsicle removal. Making popsicles have never been easier; all you have to do is pour your liquid to the fill line, insert the sticks (which are the dino tails), freeze and voila. Because these aren't your typical popsicle molds, I found it easier to twist and pull the stick once they were ready and they slid right out! We used Kool-Aid to make our popsicles, but you can use pretty much anything - Orange Juice, smoothies, water, yogurt, Apple Juice or even champagne and oj for a fun adult popsicle (in a dinosaur mold haha).
The sizing is perfect for small hands and small bellies, so every little kid will love them. With the drip guard attached to the stick, it helps from making huge messes and the small size is great for portion control. As an adult you'll also like the holder that the molds are in since it keeps everything upright; it would be a disaster trying to keep the molds in a vertical position while they freeze.
Zoku also offers fish molds, polar molds and space molds for a fantastically fun summer treat.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- LolliPics Custom Lollipops
- DohVinci Anywhere Art Studio Review
- Chance to win Mirror Duck Tape!
- Chance to Win a Wizardi Diamond Paint Kit!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Gnomes and Gardens Fabric Stacker!
- USA Map Chalkboard Wall Decals Review
- Tiggly Shapes Review
- Chance to win the Minions Perler Beads Set!
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
- Chance to win the 2-in-1 OOLY Flipside Notebook!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy 4th Of July Favors
- Adorable Easter Bunny Candy Cupcakes
- Tips For Coloring Eggs With Toddlers
- Mermaid Slime
- Easter Memory Game Free Printable
- Diy Toilet Paper Roll Bunnies
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- A Great Avengers Paper Puppet Craft
- Dollar Store Walt Disney Quote Sign
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More