23 Halloween Crafts for Kids: Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas and Spooky Dcor
49 Halloween Crafts from Household Items
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
BOO! These Halloween Crafts from Household Items make this spooky holiday season a more budget-friendly one. Instead of looking heading to the store, stay inside and look around your kitchen, sift through your craft closet, and dive into the recycling bin to find the perfect supplies.
Kids will be amazed at what they find and even more amazed that there is a craft for everything. Halloween craft ideas that use materials from around the house are guaranteed to save you money and time. Your kids can spend more time with their family and friends making these cool kids' Halloween crafts from jack-o-lanterns and spooky spiders to zany zombies and fun monsters.
Want more kids crafts for the holiday season? Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter.
Table of Contents
Recycled Crafts to Make for Halloween
Dig into a place everyone has in their house but you might not think to look: the recycling bin. Here your kids can find bottle caps that turn into creepy crawly spiders, and toilet paper tubes that turn into scary monsters. These recycled crafts to make for Halloween will turn a boring night into one full of fun. Your kids can decorate the house with all kinds of scary sights using simple materials found around the house. These Halloween craft ideas are perfect to cheaply prepare for a night of costumes and trick-or-treating. Kids' Halloween crafts that are made from household items from the recycling bin are an inexpensive way to say "Boo!" to all who walk through your home.
- Halloween Pool Noodle Crafts
- Halloween Monster Arts And Crafts
- Spooky Halloween Cotton Ball Ghost
- How to Make a Pumpkin Puzzle
- Witchy Pinecone Owl
- Too Cute to Spook Spiders
- Goofy Ghouls
- Halloween Luminaries
- Hanging Toilet Paper Roll Bats
- No-Fuss Mason Jar Pumpkin Vase
- Costless Mummy Candy Canister
- Junk Drawer Pumpkin
- Monstrous Lids
- Jack O Lantern Box
- Adorable Tin Can Monsters
- DIY Jack O' Lantern Halloween Lights
- Plastic Spoon Monster Craft
- Easy Popsicle Stick Monster Bookmark Craft
- Scarily Thrifty Monsters
- Trash Bag Spiderwebs
Easy Halloween Painting Ideas
Every kid, no matter their age, loves to turn a craft from drab to fab using paint. Halloween painting ideas are great because you probably have a million kinds of paints and colors at your house. From tempera to acrylic, your kids can use up all of the paint you've been saving to make a cool kid's Halloween craft. Halloween painting ideas are an easy way to keep your kids entertained while they're waiting to go trick-or-treating. Just make sure that they don't get any paint on their awesome costume. Halloween craft ideas are a great way to prepare for a spooky night, and the best part is that they can decorate your home with all of their creations.
How to Make Halloween Decorations Out of Paper
Sometimes the simplest crafts come from the easiest material: paper. When you let your little ones make these Halloween paper crafts you will be saving time and money. Gather up all of the shredded, construction, and printer paper you have around your house to let them make some spooky kids' Halloween crafts. Paper is perfect to use for any occasion because they can cut it, paint it, and glue it any way they want. They can make monsters and masks to scare their friends on All Hallows Eve. These Halloween craft ideas are perfect for kids of any age because they're so easy to make. You don't have to run out to the store and buy anything expensive for your kids to have a fun and frightening Halloween.
Halloween Food Ideas for Kids
Food is yummy to eat, but did your little ones know that they can also craft with it? All of these great Halloween Food Ideas for Kids take everyday food that you have around your house and turn it into an awesome kids' Halloween craft. There are some spooky treats your kids can actually eat, but others are just for show. Halloween crafts made from food will save you tons of money and time spent thinking about what your little ones can make on the scariest night of the year.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- Hanging Toilet Paper Roll Bats
- Precious Pillow Monster Stash Buster
- Curly Paper Pumpkin Craft
- Pool Noodle Witch Legs
- Popsicle Stick Monster Men
- Mini Spider Donut Snacks for Kids
- Free Printable Monster Counting Game
- Witchy Pinecone Owl
- 49 Halloween Crafts from Household Items
- Monster Puppet Craft for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Birthday Scavenger Hunt
- Sewing Practice Sheets
- How To Make A Pom Pom
- Easy Easter Bunny Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Soap Pouch To Take To Summer Camp
- Simple Canvas Painting With Vinyl For Kids
- How To Make A Piñata From A Cereal Box
- Easy Ear Warmer Headband
- Lavender Bath Bombs
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More