Color My Own Fuzzy Iron-On Art Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Color My Own Fuzzy Iron-On Art Review
Gifted by S.E.I. Crafts
Reviewed by Lindsey Rolf
Brighten up all of your white shirts with cute animals and phrases that are decorated any way you want. If you love creating beautiful masterpieces of your own, then you will love using Color My Own Fuzzy Iron-On Art by S.E.I. Crafts. Don't be forced into buying any old shirt from the store. You can choose from any of 23 fantastic designs and, as you can see from the photo on the left, each design is perfect for coloring.
These iron-ons are so easy; all it takes is an iron and a mind full of imagination. Kids of any age can turn a plain piece of clothing into art.
These iron-ons are great for both boys and girls, and you can choose from designs like dinosaurs, dragons, or flowers. They take seconds to transfer to your choice of fabric, and kiddos will be so excited to make a craft that they can wear.
Iron-ons are great because they permanently stick to any shirt you put them on, while the shirt remains completely washable. When grass and mud stains show up, as they inevitably will with children, don't be afraid to throw the shirts in the wash.
Once you try one iron-on, you'll be hooked. Monster trucks will race, flowers will bloom, and peacocks will show off their beautiful feathers. All of these designs can come to life exactly the way you want by using your wonderful coloring skills.
Crafting with kids has never been easier. You don't need a lot of materials or money to have some fun. With these iron-ons, you can be one in a million, sporting the coolest clothes around. The texture of the iron-on is fuzzy and oh-so-fun to touch, making this craft an instant hit with kids. Have the kiddos make something that will last with these amazing Color My Own Fuzzy Iron-Ons.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Fly into a world of happiness when you make these totally cool crafts for kids. The Watercolor-ful Doily Butterflies are cheerful,… Continue reading: "Watercolor-ful Doily Butterflies"
- Chance to Win a NASA Out of this World Color and Sew Pillowcase Kit!
- Chance to win a Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit!
- Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
- Learn to Crochet Online Class Review
- Enter to win the Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit!
- Chance to win a Surebonder Cray-Pen!
- Chance to win Sakura Gellyroll Pens!
- Color-Me-In Notecards Set Review
- Color My Own Fuzzy Iron-On Art Review
- My First Origami Kit Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Retro Video Game Desk Organizer
- DIY Toy Story 4 Forky Pumpkin
- DIY Harry Potter Wand Holder
- How to Make Magnetic Galaxy Slime
- DIY Polyjuice Potion Harry Potter Slime
- NASA Out of this World Color and Sew Pillowcase Kit
- Riley Blake
- Adorable Toilet Paper Roll Advent Calendar
- Washi Tape Easter Egg Garden Craft
- Washi Tape Easter Egg Wall Hanging Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More