My First Origami Kit Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
My First Origami Kit Review
Provided by Tuttle Publishing
Reviewed by Lindsey Rolf
Say hello to Buster bunny and Barkley the sea lion! You can make tons of animal friends when you use the My First Origami Kit from Tuttle Publishing. This origami kit is so easy to do and comes with an instruction booklet that is simple to understand. You can do this craft by without any help, and you will be so proud of your new creation.
This origami kit comes with 20 projects, including 16 life-like animal projects. Whether your favorite animal is a turtle, penguin, or elephant, you will be able to create your chosen animal. The best part are the colorful little stickers that are included for you to put on any animal you choose. Adorn a bear with paws, a pig with a snout and a bunny with cute little eyes.
Origami is a great way to pass the time, and this kit is perfect for those who have never made origami before. You don't have to worry about buying different materials and spending big bucks because everything is included for you in this kit.
If you are an animal lover then this is the perfect craft for you. Settle down and choose whichever paper you like best to create a new animal friend. Each piece of paper is double sided with a different design to give you a wide variety of options.
Keep this kit handy because it is perfect for a rainy day when going outside isn't an option. You will have a blast making different animal friends all throughout the day, especially when you can make so many with this kit.
You will be so proud of your first origami figures that you will want to put them on display where everyone can see them. Display your fox, turtle, and elephant, and pretty soon you will have an entire zoo filled with oh-so-adorable animals that you made yourself.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Enter to win a Style Me Up i-Loom!
Chance to win the Window Cling Art Kit!
Enter for a chance to win LePlume Brush Lettering Markers!
Chance to win the 2-in-1 OOLY Flipside Notebook!
Irv's Luggage Max Toy Roller Bags Review
Tulip Body Art Glitter Tattoo Kit and Face Paint Review
Learn to Crochet Online Class Review
USA Map Chalkboard Wall Decals Review
Win a Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit
Enter to Win TY Beanie Boos Stickers!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gingerbread Slime
- Stitched Cardboard Reindeer Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Ornaments with Pom Pom Gnome
- Printable Winter Word Search
- Pumpkin Painting in a Frame
- Pop Culture Pumpkins: 2018 Edition
- DIY Christmas Ornament Kits for Creative Kids
- Snowman Wine Cork Ornaments
- Christmas Advent Calendar with materials from the Nature
- Cute Christmas Trees with Branches
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More