My Own Monster Iron-On Art Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
My Own Monster Iron-On Art
Provided by S.E.I Crafts
Reviewed by Jaclyn Holtzman
There won't be any monsters under your bed, but there might be one right on your pillowcase; friendly ones that you put there, of course! You can put My Own Monster Iron-On Art from S.E.I Crafts on any fabric you would like, and trust me when I say you will want to put them on as many things as possible. These monsters are far from scary. As you can see in the photo to the left, these monsters are funny and fun, and they'll turn a boring T-shirt into your favorite piece of clothing.
These iron-on transfers are so simple to do that you can have a new, monster-adorned tote bag in under 10 minutes. All you have to do is cut, peel, place, and press. It's as easy as it sounds.
The monsters come in all different shapes, sizes, and colors, including a green, one-eyed, flying plankton, a pink dinosaur-like girly girl complete with bows in her hair, a pirate monster, as seen above, and more. There's a monster for every kid of every age, so pick your favorite and get it on your blanket as soon as possible.
Use these iron-ons to easily personalize your possessions. While every boy in 2nd grade has the same backpack, only you will have the awesome bag with the orange monster man. Stand out in a crowd with your frighteningly cute monster iron-ons.
Expect thrilled giggles, oohs, and ahs once your transfer is complete. These ghouls will spook you with how adorable and fun monsters truly are.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win the Animal Print Perler Bead Kit!
- Chance to win a Grab N Go Storage Box!
- Chance to Win a Wizardi Diamond Paint Kit!
- Kwik Stix
- Enter to win an Incentive Bundle!
- Color My Own Fuzzy Iron-On Art Review
- Enter to win Sculpey Clay!
- Enter to win Dinosaur Silicone Candy Molds
- Enter to win a Tulip Mini Tie-Dye Kit!
- Chance to win a Surebonder Cray-Pen!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Farm Word Search For Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Patriotic Painted Rocks
- Patriotic Slime
- Sponge Toss Water Game
- Make Playdough With Crayons
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- 20 Free Printable Bedtime Charts For Kids
- 4th Of July Binoculars
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More