Rainbow Loom Monster Tail
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Rainbow Loom Monster Tail
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
After seeing my six-year-old make a bracelet with colorful rubber bands I just knew I had to get her a Rainbow Loom; I was actually very impressed with what she could create with just her hands and no machine. She likes a challenge though and loves everything artistic, so I knew the Monster Tail from Rainbow Loom would be a hit.
The Monster Tail Loom is the perfect mini loom to take with while traveling, so it's definitely a plus to have around the holidays during those terrible travel hours. Each kit comes with 1 Monster Tail Loom, a mini Rainbow Loom, over 600 colored rubber bands, a Rainbow Loom Plastic Hook and 25 large c-clips. This kit allows kids to make elaborate designs, even more so than the original Rainbow Loom.
Instructional videos will certainly help kids understand how to use the Monster Tail if the instructions with the kit are unclear. I'll be honest, being an adult trying out these products for kids can really test my patience and when I have to go to my six-year-old for help, I know it's going to be a great product for the younger crowd. The bracelets that can be made with this kit are really cool, but they can also be turned into other items like keychains or zipper pulls. The Monster Tail Loom is a must-have for kids.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DohVinci Anywhere Art Studio Review
- Chance to win Tovolo Breakfast Shapers!
- Chance to win an Arts & Crafts Supply Library Kit!
- Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
- Chance to Win an OOLY Creatibles DIY Eraser Kit!
- Happy Doodles Review
- My First Origami Kit Review
- Wool Felt Bugs Review
- Social Artworking Junior: Canvas Design Review
- Wire and Bead Art Kit Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cereal Box Leprechaun Trap
- Free Mother's Day Printable Coupon Cards
- St. Patrick's Day Bingo
- Craft Stick Leprechaun Hat
- Diy Mini Winter Hats Yarn Craft
- Adorable Disney-inspired Valentines [printable]
- St. Patrick's Day Slime
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
- Easy Diy Decorated Clothespins
- Diy Bookmark
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More