27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Rainbow Loom Monster Tail
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Rainbow Loom Monster Tail
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
After seeing my six-year-old make a bracelet with colorful rubber bands I just knew I had to get her a Rainbow Loom; I was actually very impressed with what she could create with just her hands and no machine. She likes a challenge though and loves everything artistic, so I knew the Monster Tail from Rainbow Loom would be a hit.
The Monster Tail Loom is the perfect mini loom to take with while traveling, so it's definitely a plus to have around the holidays during those terrible travel hours. Each kit comes with 1 Monster Tail Loom, a mini Rainbow Loom, over 600 colored rubber bands, a Rainbow Loom Plastic Hook and 25 large c-clips. This kit allows kids to make elaborate designs, even more so than the original Rainbow Loom.
Instructional videos will certainly help kids understand how to use the Monster Tail if the instructions with the kit are unclear. I'll be honest, being an adult trying out these products for kids can really test my patience and when I have to go to my six-year-old for help, I know it's going to be a great product for the younger crowd. The bracelets that can be made with this kit are really cool, but they can also be turned into other items like keychains or zipper pulls. The Monster Tail Loom is a must-have for kids.
Read NextRainbow Loom LoomiLoom
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Grandma's Favorite Colored Coffee Filter Flowers
Whether it's Mother's Day or the little ones just need a gift to give for their grandmother, coffee filter crafts offer the perfect… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Colored Coffee Filter Flowers"
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
- Chance to Win a Copy of the DIY Place Art and Craft Book!
- Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
- Chance to Win a Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Chance to win a Surebonder Cray-Pen!
- Enter to win Mini Animal Cookie Cutters!
- Chance to win the U Make It Character Creator!
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- LolliPics Custom Lollipops
- Chance to win Perler Mini Beads!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Printable Amusement Park Checklist
- Shark Worksheets
- Jellyfish Cutting Activity Pages
- Handprint Jellyfish
- Monkey Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More