Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Back in the day my friends and I used to make friendship bracelets using different colored strings and knots. We would then give each other a bracelet to brand each other as "best friends forever". Nowadays the Rubber Band Crafting Kit is the newest craze catching all the kids' attention. All the young kids and tweens are screaming over the latest Rainbow Loom product and we can see why!
This amazing kit comes with one rainbow loom, one mini rainbow loom, over 600 latex-free rubber bands (wow!), one rainbow loom hook (now with a new metal hook), 25 "C" clips and one instruction manual. If that doesn't excite you then you have to get your hands on a kit and see it all in person. All the amazing colors of rubber bands are eye catching and you can make so many things with them.
I know you're thinking "What can I make with rubber bands? Rubber bands are supposed to hold papers together." Well let me tell you, the possibilities are endless. A few ideas however are: bracelets, rings, charms, hair pieces, little character figures and so much more. Now you would think these Rainbow Looms are targeted mainly towards girls, but boys love them, too! The kit is recommended for eight-year-olds and older, but I've seen younger kids creating things too.
The Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit was voted toy of the year award 2014 finalist! That alone is very impressive and intriguing. Having the loom itself with all those rubber bands can seem intimidating, but if you watch a video you might find it a bit easier; we have just the thing!
Free Craft Video: How to Make a Rainbow Loom Bracelet with Beads
What is your favorite color of the rainbow?
Comment below and let us know!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Zippy Loom!
Chance to win a Hair Loom Studio Hair Accessory Kit!
Enter to win Mini Animal Cookie Cutters!
Irv's Luggage Max Toy Roller Bags Review
Chance to win the Headphone Wrap DIY Kit!
Enter to win a Complete Tooth Fairy Kit!
Chance to win a Paletteful Packs Subscription Kit!
USA Map Chalkboard Wall Decals Review
Ultimate Origami For Beginners Review
Enter to Win TY Beanie Boos Stickers!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Hero Numbers Worksheets
- Homemade Painting Tools for Preschoolers
- Duct Tape Organizer
- St Patrick Necklace Craft
- Hair Loom Studio Hair Accessory Kit
- Authentic Knitting Board
- Winged Butterfly Beauty Online Coloring
- Justin Bieber Coloring Page
- Trip to the Moon Online Coloring Page
- Fairy Friend Online Coloring Page
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More