Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Back in the day my friends and I used to make friendship bracelets using different colored strings and knots. We would then give each other a bracelet to brand each other as "best friends forever". Nowadays the Rubber Band Crafting Kit is the newest craze catching all the kids' attention. All the young kids and tweens are screaming over the latest Rainbow Loom product and we can see why!
This amazing kit comes with one rainbow loom, one mini rainbow loom, over 600 latex-free rubber bands (wow!), one rainbow loom hook (now with a new metal hook), 25 "C" clips and one instruction manual. If that doesn't excite you then you have to get your hands on a kit and see it all in person. All the amazing colors of rubber bands are eye catching and you can make so many things with them.
I know you're thinking "What can I make with rubber bands? Rubber bands are supposed to hold papers together." Well let me tell you, the possibilities are endless. A few ideas however are: bracelets, rings, charms, hair pieces, little character figures and so much more. Now you would think these Rainbow Looms are targeted mainly towards girls, but boys love them, too! The kit is recommended for eight-year-olds and older, but I've seen younger kids creating things too.
The Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit was voted toy of the year award 2014 finalist! That alone is very impressive and intriguing. Having the loom itself with all those rubber bands can seem intimidating, but if you watch a video you might find it a bit easier; we have just the thing!
Free Craft Video: How to Make a Rainbow Loom Bracelet with Beads
What is your favorite color of the rainbow?
Comment below and let us know!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If your family just can't seem to get enough of their fidget spinners, then they'll love these popsicle ideas. Your kids will obsess… Continue reading: "Crazy Fidget Spinner Homemade Popsicles"
Chance to win OOLY Rainbow Doodlers!
Chance to Win a Brea Resse Watercolor Cream Set!
My Friendship Bracelet Maker
High-Performance Paper Airplanes Review
Chance to Win an OOLY Creatibles DIY Eraser Kit!
Enter to win Tulip Fabric Markers!
Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
Chance to win Sakura Gellyroll Pens!
Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
Chance to win the Stick Together Paint by Stickers Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brea Resse Watercolor Cream Set
- Father’s Day Word Search Printable
- OOLY Creatibles DIY Eraser Kit
- Colorful Wall Decoration for a Child’s Bedroom
- Patriotic Party Slime Favors
- My Dad Rocks Popsicle Stick Craft for Father's Day
- Kaleidoscope Kids Craft
- How to Make Lotus in Origami Style: Easy Craft Tutorial
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More