Boye Round Loom Set
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Boye Round Loom Set
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Have some loom knitting fun with this Round Loom Set from Simplicity. This colorful set includes 4 round looms in assorted sizes, 1 hook, 1 needle, and super easy instructions. With two different ways to knit (flat and circular), you can easily make your very own hats, scarves, booties, and more.
This Round Loom Knitting Set is great for anyone that has been wanting to learn how to knit, but had a hard time getting started because of the knitting needles; they can be a bit of a struggle at first! With this Loom Set, you can now knit using a loom and a hook; no knitting needles required. This set includes four different sized plastic looms: 5-1/2 inch; 7-1/2 inch; 9-1/2 inch; and 11-1/2 inch. The various sizes included allow you to make different sized projects.
Because this loom is made of plastic, it is lightweight and more afforable than some of the other looms on the market. One of the downfalls of working with plastic looms like this one is that the yarn slips around easily; if you let go for a second while you are threading your loom it will quickly unthread itself. Yarn on wooden looms, on the other hand, will cling to the loom better, which is nice.
The instructions that come with the Boye Round Loom Set are for a knit hat, and they are super easy to understand. In fact, both kids and grandparents have sang their praises about how easy this loom is to use! The best part about it is that you can literally use any kind of yarn you want while using this loom including furry yarn, sparkle yarns, worsted weight, baby weight, and more; it all works with these looms!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Save the world one placemat at a time! The Recycled Sleeve Placemat Weave uses only recycled materials to create a bright, fun… Continue reading: "Recycled Sleeve Placemat Weave"
- Win Bernat Zapp Yarn!
- Enter to win Tulip Fabric Markers!
- ScrapKins Ship Builder DIY Craft Kit
- TULIP One Step Tie-Dye Kit Review
- Creativity Kit Review
- Chance to win Mirror Duck Tape!
- Chance to win the U Make It Character Creator!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Gnomes and Gardens Fabric Stacker!
- Tulip Body Art Glitter Tattoo Kit and Face Paint Review
- Loop-d-doo Friendship Bracelet Craft Kit for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Diy Pine Cone Flowers
- Valentine Deer Craft + Free Printable
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes
- Valentine’s Day Cards Kids Can Make
- Valentine’s Day Word Scramble Printable
- Diy Tie Dye Shoes
- Diy Kid’s Placemat
- Magic Potions For Kids
- Heart Mug Rug And Coffee Cozy Gift
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More