27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Boye Round Loom Set
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Boye Round Loom Set
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Have some loom knitting fun with this Round Loom Set from Simplicity. This colorful set includes 4 round looms in assorted sizes, 1 hook, 1 needle, and super easy instructions. With two different ways to knit (flat and circular), you can easily make your very own hats, scarves, booties, and more.
This Round Loom Knitting Set is great for anyone that has been wanting to learn how to knit, but had a hard time getting started because of the knitting needles; they can be a bit of a struggle at first! With this Loom Set, you can now knit using a loom and a hook; no knitting needles required. This set includes four different sized plastic looms: 5-1/2 inch; 7-1/2 inch; 9-1/2 inch; and 11-1/2 inch. The various sizes included allow you to make different sized projects.
Because this loom is made of plastic, it is lightweight and more afforable than some of the other looms on the market. One of the downfalls of working with plastic looms like this one is that the yarn slips around easily; if you let go for a second while you are threading your loom it will quickly unthread itself. Yarn on wooden looms, on the other hand, will cling to the loom better, which is nice.
The instructions that come with the Boye Round Loom Set are for a knit hat, and they are super easy to understand. In fact, both kids and grandparents have sang their praises about how easy this loom is to use! The best part about it is that you can literally use any kind of yarn you want while using this loom including furry yarn, sparkle yarns, worsted weight, baby weight, and more; it all works with these looms!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Majestic Clothespin Butterflies
Clothespin crafts for kids are all the rage right now because they are simple and fun. These Majestic Clothespin Butterflies are the… Continue reading: "Majestic Clothespin Butterflies"
- Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
- Irv's Luggage Max Toy Roller Bags Review
- S.E.I. Iron-On Art Review
- My Own Monster Iron-On Art Review
- Color My Own Fuzzy Iron-On Art Review
- Chance to win a Surebonder Cray-Pen!
- Chance to win the Stick Together Paint by Stickers Kit!
- Chance to win the 2-in-1 OOLY Flipside Notebook!
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
- My Own Cuddly Review
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Earth Day Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Printable Lemonade Stand Kit
- Diy Minecraft Tnt
- Sheep Craft With Craft Sticks
- Foam Dice Chick Craft
- Hot Air Balloon Craft Ideas For Kids: 3 Super Cute & Simple Activities
- How To Draw A Pig
- Printable Hello Spring Coloring Page
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More