Sock Friends Puppets Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Sock Friends Puppets Review
Gifted by: Darice
Reviewed by: Emily Timmons, Editor of AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Sock puppets have forever been a thrifty toy for kids to make and enjoy, but thanks to Darice, these tried and true favorites have gotten an innovative and adorable makeover. With these Sock Friends Puppets kits, kids can take pride in making their own toys and wow their friends with their creative homemade puppets.
These Sock Friends Puppets are a vast improvement on sock puppets of the past. Everything you need to make the puppet is included in the package, so you won’t have to go hunting to find things to use for the puppet’s accessories. You also won’t have to sew a single stitch on these sock puppets, since everything can be attached with the included adhesive tabs. These sock puppets don’t even need instructions; all kids have to do is reference the picture on the package to assemble their own Sock Friends Puppet. Simply put, making your own toy has never been easier than it is with a Sock Friends Puppet kit.
Sock Friends Puppets are relatively easy to assemble, though little ones may need a little help with the tiny adhesive tabs. You can assemble one of these Sock Friends Puppets in a matter of about fifteen minutes, so your kids will have a brand new homemade toy in no time at all. Since you only need adhesive tabs to create these cute and charming little creatures, there will be no gluey, sticky mess to clean up when you’re done making them. The quality, colorful, and kid-friendly materials included in each Sock Friends Puppets kit are sure to make playtime a breeze.
Your family can enjoy these homemade puppets in a number of ways. Use them to supplement educational activities about animals and insects, or simply put on a show for friends and family. Families can even download the Sock Puppets App in the iTunes store for more entertainment. No matter which of the fourteen Sock Friends Puppets you choose to make (if you can bring yourself to only make one) your family members are guaranteed to have tons of fun.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win a Boye Round Loom Set!
- Enter to win the Animal Print Perler Bead Kit!
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
- Chance to win OOLY Bright Writers!
- Enter to win Tulip Fabric Markers!
- Chance to win Zoku Dino Pop Molds!
- Chance to win the On-the-Go Stationary Kit!
- Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
- Chance to Win a Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- AppCertain Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Printable Coloring Pages
- Easy Tissue Paper Flowers
- Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeKidsCrafts
- Paper Product Polar Bear
- The Penguin Family (made From An Old Glove)
- Bubble Valentine (free Printable)
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- I Spy Printable – Valentine’s
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- Jelly Slime Recipe
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More