Sock Friends Puppets Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Sock Friends Puppets Review
Gifted by: Darice
Reviewed by: Emily Timmons, Editor of AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Sock puppets have forever been a thrifty toy for kids to make and enjoy, but thanks to Darice, these tried and true favorites have gotten an innovative and adorable makeover. With these Sock Friends Puppets kits, kids can take pride in making their own toys and wow their friends with their creative homemade puppets.
These Sock Friends Puppets are a vast improvement on sock puppets of the past. Everything you need to make the puppet is included in the package, so you won’t have to go hunting to find things to use for the puppet’s accessories. You also won’t have to sew a single stitch on these sock puppets, since everything can be attached with the included adhesive tabs. These sock puppets don’t even need instructions; all kids have to do is reference the picture on the package to assemble their own Sock Friends Puppet. Simply put, making your own toy has never been easier than it is with a Sock Friends Puppet kit.
Sock Friends Puppets are relatively easy to assemble, though little ones may need a little help with the tiny adhesive tabs. You can assemble one of these Sock Friends Puppets in a matter of about fifteen minutes, so your kids will have a brand new homemade toy in no time at all. Since you only need adhesive tabs to create these cute and charming little creatures, there will be no gluey, sticky mess to clean up when you’re done making them. The quality, colorful, and kid-friendly materials included in each Sock Friends Puppets kit are sure to make playtime a breeze.
Your family can enjoy these homemade puppets in a number of ways. Use them to supplement educational activities about animals and insects, or simply put on a show for friends and family. Families can even download the Sock Puppets App in the iTunes store for more entertainment. No matter which of the fourteen Sock Friends Puppets you choose to make (if you can bring yourself to only make one) your family members are guaranteed to have tons of fun.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Duck Brand Labeling Tape!
- Enter to win Sculpey Clay!
- Chance to win Deborah Norville Everyday Baby Yarn!
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Gnomes and Gardens Fabric Stacker!
- Win a Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit
- Enter for a chance to win the Creative Options Utility Box!
- Chance to win a Color Your Mug DIY Kit!
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- Learn to Knit Kit Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Pirate Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids
- Free Hobbies Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids
- Diy Princess Board Game
- Frozen Inspired Magic Wand
- Princess Merida From Brave Paper Doll Craft
- Alpaca Craft From Peru
- Princess Rapunzel Paper Doll Craft
- 30 Free Printable Father's Day Cards
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- Free Printable Summer Word Scramble For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More