- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Wool Felt Bugs Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Wool Felt Bug Kit Review
Gifted by: Hazelnut Kids
Reviewed by Emily Timmons, Editor of AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Crafting kits are steadily gaining popularity in the crafting world, and it’s easy to see why; crafting kits are one of the best ways to have fun with your kids. Everything you need is all in one box, and more often than not, you’re given instructions and inspiration along with your supplies to make craft time a total breeze. The Wool Felt Bug Kit is one of these fantastic crafting kits, and trust us; it’s a great way to spend a creative afternoon with your little ones.
With the Wool Felt Bugs Kit from Arterro, kids can create adorable little critters and learn how to sew, all in one kit! This kit includes wool felt shapes in vibrant colors, sequins, ribbon, beads, and other materials to help kids decorate their cuddly new friends. Each kit includes enough supplies for kids to make up to 7 of these whimsical bugs. You’ll even find needles and thread inside! The kit also includes instructions and ideas to help kids determine the best way to construct their bugs. The Wool Felt Bug Kit will even go over basic sewing skills to make crafting these creepy-crawlies effortless and fun.
My favorite thing about this Arterro crafting kit (aside from the adorable creatures kids can create) is the fact that it’s so environmentally conscious. From green materials to reusable packaging, these crafting kits are by far the most eco-friendly kids’ craft product out there. Kids can even turn the Wool Felt Bug Kit’s box into an artwork display or a bug habitat, which means they won’t have to throw anything away.
Kids ages 7 and up will have hours of environmentally-minded and open-ended fun with the Wool Felt Bug Kit while showing off their newfound sewing skills. There is no wrong way to create these precious bugs, so kids can truly unleash their creativity in any way they choose.
Read NextSculpey III 30 Color Sampler Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Making Soap Clouds is one of the coolest science experiments for kids ever. It's so easy to make, but the results are absolutely… Continue reading: "Soap Clouds"
- Enter to win Sculpey Clay!
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
- Chance to win a Surebonder Cray-Pen!
- Enter to win the Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit!
- Chance to win an Orange Art Box!
- Chance to win the Jewelry Jam Craft Kit!
- Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
- Chance to Win a Copy of the DIY Place Art and Craft Book!
- Chance to win a Rainbow Loom Monster Tail!
- Chance to win the Minions Perler Beads Set!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Travel Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Diy Garden Stepping Stones
- Rocket Father's Day Craft
- Father's Day Toolbox Craft
- Paper Chain Octopus Craft
- Handprint Baseball Card Craft
- Father's Day Handprint Card
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More