Wool Felt Bugs Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Crafting kits are steadily gaining popularity in the crafting world, and it’s easy to see why; crafting kits are one of the best ways to have fun with your kids. Everything you need is all in one box, and more often than not, you’re given instructions and inspiration along with your supplies to make craft time a total breeze. The Wool Felt Bug Kit is one of these fantastic crafting kits, and trust us; it’s a great way to spend a creative afternoon with your little ones.
With the Wool Felt Bugs Kit from Arterro, kids can create adorable little critters and learn how to sew, all in one kit! This kit includes wool felt shapes in vibrant colors, sequins, ribbon, beads, and other materials to help kids decorate their cuddly new friends. Each kit includes enough supplies for kids to make up to 7 of these whimsical bugs. You’ll even find needles and thread inside! The kit also includes instructions and ideas to help kids determine the best way to construct their bugs. The Wool Felt Bug Kit will even go over basic sewing skills to make crafting these creepy-crawlies effortless and fun.
My favorite thing about this Arterro crafting kit (aside from the adorable creatures kids can create) is the fact that it’s so environmentally conscious. From green materials to reusable packaging, these crafting kits are by far the most eco-friendly kids’ craft product out there. Kids can even turn the Wool Felt Bug Kit’s box into an artwork display or a bug habitat, which means they won’t have to throw anything away.
Kids ages 7 and up will have hours of environmentally-minded and open-ended fun with the Wool Felt Bug Kit while showing off their newfound sewing skills. There is no wrong way to create these precious bugs, so kids can truly unleash their creativity in any way they choose.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win a Grab N Go Storage Box!
- Chance to win an Arts & Crafts Supply Library Kit!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Gnomes and Gardens Fabric Stacker!
- Enter to win Mini Animal Cookie Cutters!
- Enter for a chance to win the Creative Options Utility Box!
- Enter for a chance to win the WrapIt Bracelet Craft Kit!
- Chance to win Bistro Chalk Markers!
- Chance to win Tovolo Breakfast Shapers!
- Chance to win the Headphone Wrap DIY Kit!
- Chance to win the U Make It Character Creator!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Mother's Day Printable Coupon Cards
- St. Patrick's Day Bingo
- Craft Stick Leprechaun Hat
- Diy Mini Winter Hats Yarn Craft
- Adorable Disney-inspired Valentines [printable]
- St. Patrick's Day Slime
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
- Easy Diy Decorated Clothespins
- Diy Bookmark
- Duct Tape Roses
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More