Red Heart Amigurumi Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Red Heart Amigurumi Yarn
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Red Heart has just come out with a new yarn that made me squeal. Amigurumi is the perfect one-skein type of yarn to create the cutest little amigurumi figures.
Let's start from the beginning if you're unsure of what amigurumi is. Amigurumi is a Japanese art of creating little stuffed creatures and characters that are knit or crocheted; ami means crocheted or knitted while nuigurumi means stuffed doll. Not only are these little things adorable as can be, but now Red Heart has the yarn to make them!
Each skein contains 4 colors within it and you can create 2 creatures out of each skein. All colors and patterns are interchangeable and you can either come up with your own designs or create the 2 pictured on the yarn. There are 12 character designs in all including unicorns, narwhals, mermaids, dinosaurs, llamas and more. I especially love the tiny little elephants with their cute little hats on.
Made of 100% acrylic, this super fine yarn is perfect to create these adorable creatures. Give them as birthday gifts to small children or wrap them up for a sweet baby shower gift. Once you make one, you'll want to make them all.
Read NextOOLY Bright Writers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win OOLY Bright Writers!
- Enter to win the Fun Sandwich Cutters Set!
- Chance to win the Minions Perler Beads Set!
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
- Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
- Chance to Win a Wizardi Diamond Paint Kit!
- Loop-d-doo Friendship Bracelet Craft Kit for Kids
- Enter to win Dinosaur Silicone Candy Molds
- Enter to win a Make-Your-Own Skarf Kit!
- Enter to win a Two-Tray Box!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Coloring Page
- Printable Fall Bookmarks
- Step-by-step Rising Water Experiment
- Fun Experiment: Dancing Raisins
- Fun Experiment: Dancing Grapes!
- Colorful Gobstopper Science Fun
- Dancing Pepper And Soap: Unveiling Water's Hidden Power!
- Create Your Own Ocean: Fun Jar Experiment!
- Make Rain Indoors: Fun Jar Experiment!
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More