Ultimate Origami For Beginners Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
This wonderful kit contains everything you need to get started on your origami adventures. Authors Michael LaFosse and Richard Alexander have included detailed full-color instruction booklet, over 60 sheets of vibrant folding papers in various sizes and an exclusive DVD of step-by-step instructions. They have even included play money to practice folding fun designs from dollar bills.
The instructions are all clear and concise, perfect for anyone who wants to learn this age-old art of paper folding. Kids of all ages can choose from a variety of origami crafts, ranging from traditional cranes to more modern designs like airplanes and flowers. There are 19 exciting paper models to choose from, so everyone is sure to find a project that appeals to them.
Parents are going to love this kit because the kids will be learning a new craft that doesn't require any paints, glues, or other messy supplies. Origami is the perfect kids craft idea to keep in mind when you need a little project to occupy fidgety fingers for a short period. Even if you've never made an origami model before, this kit will walk you through each step with clear instructions and wonderul pictures. For example, I have never done origami before, and with the fabulous instructions in the book I was able to make this adorable "Dim Sum Bunny" in about 5 minutes, and I had a blast doing it. With just a little practice, kids will be paper folding masters and will be able to fill your home with wonderful paper crafted models. Once the kids learn how to make any of the 19 designs in this kids, they will have a blast surprising unsuspecting friends and family with their little creations. They can even learn to fold money into fun designs to leave for the waitress at Sunday brunch!
Whether you are looking for a gift for a budding paper crafter, or for yourself, this kit is bound to be a huge hit. The lessons are clear and easy to follow, so you'll be making fun paper models like a professional in no time at all.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win a Style Me Up i-Loom!
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
- Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
- Chance to Win a Hemptique String Art Kit!
- Enter to win Character Duck Tape!
- Enter to win the Animal Print Perler Bead Kit!
- Enter for a chance to win the Creative Options Utility Box!
- Chance to win a Zippy Loom!
- Chance to win the U Make It Character Creator!
- Chance to win OOLY Bright Writers!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bubble Valentine (free Printable)
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- I Spy Printable – Valentine’s
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- Jelly Slime Recipe
- Easy Galaxy Slime
- Circus Slime Recipe
- Fluffy Unicorn Slime Recipe
- Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Mardi Gras Slime Recipe
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More